4.1.10

textsecret

happy new year...


  • she’s beautiful smart and kind and wants me for who i am and i just want to leave her. / i am getting easier and easier to read and i’m still not sure if that scares me or not.
  • all i do is fuck things up. i’m failing school. i’m failing as a friend. i want to kill myself. / i’m seriously contemplating suicide right now but i can’t tell anyone because i don’t want to ruin their christmas.
  • i’m going back home to the west coast i wish you would put yourself in my suitcase. the only thing i want for my birthday is for you to contact me. even if it is just to say happy birthday.
  • i have no fucking clue what to do anymore and it hurts more than she’ll ever know.
  • my guilty pleasure is seeing my ex-boyfriend even though my boyfriend doesn’t want me to.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

chibi, wheres the one about finding out if its just a big joke?

chibi said...

tell them your feelings but don't use me to pass notes. this isn't seventh grade nor a messenger service.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update!

Any textsecret updates = love.

Good work Chibi!

<3

Anonymous said...

I dont think secrets should be judged, nor should you pick and chose which ones are good enough for you to post. Its not like you dont have room...

Anonymous said...

I agree.

Anonymous said...

Is this why it takes so long for the next post? Becuase you wait for ones 'worthy' enough??
I Love TextSecret, it's saved my life and helped me so much, but to find out this is all down to you choosing... That would be heart breaking.