29.12.08

textsecret

i pray everyone will have a safe new year's eve and that the new year brings some relief from the burden of the secrets we carry.

as always, thank you for sharing...

here are this week's secrets:

  • to whom ever is waiting until after the holidays to kill yourself, please don’t. i wish i knew who you were.
  • i can’t feel it.
  • there were two of us at work who were spending christmas alone. only she was invited to anyone's house. i hate my co-workers.
  • i am the happiest i have ever been and it’s because of you. but you’re leaving saturday. my heart is breaking knowing i won’t see you for four months. you’re amazing.
  • for christmas, my brother got everything i need to pursue my dream. i no longer have any hope for life.
  • i want to be an english teacher when i’m older. i’m so happy i’ve finally figured out what i want to do.
  • i think my best friend is starting to realize that she is becoming less and less important to me and it’s actually hurting me more than i thought it would.
  • i am always scared that people are dead when they are actually sleeping so i always have to check to see if they are breathing or wake them.
  • i live for the future because i have nothing that is holding me to the present.
  • i’m 16 and i don’t know how to talk to my dad. the only way we connect is through the music he liked when he was a kid.
  • don’t you see how uncomfortable i get when you talk to me about other girls? did you ever wonder why? it’s because i still like you.
  • meeting him is the best christmas gift.
  • she is always on my mind. i wish she would believe the things i say to her. i’m not the giant sweet-talker she thinks i am. i just can’t get over her that easily.
  • i always say that honesty is the best policy but i feel like a hypocrite because i have seen secrets that nobody knows and i lie to myself every day.
  • when my brother died, i wished it was my mother.
  • i wish i were chinese so i could communicate and thus connect better with my boyfriend.
  • i’ve known him for a while but now we are finally getting to know each other. i don’t know why i can’t stop thinking about him. i’ve never felt this way before.
  • my ex dumped me because i wouldn’t let him have friends who were girls. i thought he cheated but i was wrong. we want to get back together but i’m too ashamed.
  • i think i’m lost.
  • i want to die.
  • every time i get into the car i hope someone will hit me so i don’t have to kill myself.
  • i’ve been to hell and back. the worst of my secrets? i’m in love. my heart isn’t made of stone. i feel stupid and weak – submissive. this isn’t me.
  • i wish i had gone to my dad’s for christmas this year. i can’t wait for this day to be over.
  • i’ll never be good enough for him even though he tells me i am.
  • i hate christmas.
  • it’s christmas eve and i can’t wait for my sister and brother to wake up and open the presents i got them. i don’t even care what i got. their smiles will be worth it!
  • the only time i’ve felt truly loved is when my uncle molested me.
  • it’s going to be the worst christmas without you here. i miss you so much daddy.
  • disappointing my mother is worse than making her upset. i got two f’s my first semester in college. i’m afraid to tell her.
  • i’m starting to think i love my online bf more than i will ever love my husband.
  • i’m more excited than scared that i might be pregnant. i just don’t know how to tell my parents.
  • i hate my feminist friend. i think she is an annoying, hypocritical bitch!
  • my boyfriend has all of the missing qualities that i wanted for my ex but he doesn’t have some of the qualities that i liked.
  • i had unprotected sex with an ex for five years and never got pregnant. my boyfriend of 18 months and i have had unprotected sex for 3 months and i might be pregnant.
  • i’m afraid the past will catch up with me and he will find out i kissed his close friends, 3 months after he broke up with me.
  • i’ve been cutting off and on for six years now. no one knows. even those who have seen every inch of me. my little sister is supposed to be the weak one.
  • please don’t tell. let me keep the tiny bit of self-control i have. i need this. this is the only thing that comforts me.
  • i’m sorry that i write on all of the receipts that you’re supposed to take to court.
  • even though it was a lie, i almost wish it was the truth so i wouldn’t have to be friends with you.
  • if she keeps acting like this I will stop talking to her. she hasn’t changed a bit.
  • i buy damaged objects because i feel bad choosing the perfect ones over them. i’m damaged too after all.
  • i haven’t told anyone about being sexually assaulted at a party because i should have been smart enough not to leave my drink alone.
  • as much as i don’t want to admit this, his un-employment is affecting our relationship. i love him with all of my heart and will not leave him but the pressure of being the bread winner is beginning to take its toll.
  • my favorite place to read is on the toilet.
  • i kinda wish boys really did have cooties.
  • my friend and i fooled around a month after she got married. now she thinks she is bi.
  • i don’t want to regret him but i would trade it all to be with you. i’m afraid that my silence then is the reason for yours now. i miss you.
  • i am in love with my best friend. i keep walking away but it’s like being tied to a rubber band. i just want to curl up and die because he can’t love me.
  • i feel like i can’t get enough air into my lungs and i’m constantly on the verge of suffocating. i have no idea. it keeps me up at night.
  • i wish my mom & step dad could disappear so the abuse could stop.
  • i have a tendency to get attached to every guy who enters my life.
  • i left him and moved to another state hoping it would be better. i still love him and want him back. i don’t think he wants me anymore. all i do is cry.
  • i'm scared of sleeping directly underneath a fan. i can't stand it. i get freaked that it might fall down and chop me up. i lay awake for hours if i'm under a fan
  • i want him all the time... he wont escape my thoughts.
  • you’re going into the army. you’re my suicidal soldier. i still can’t say i love you and want you to stay. i love you. always will. please come home.
  • i get sad every time i read that someone else wants to kill themselves. i wish i could stop everyone from suicide.
  • i’m incredibly risque in the hopes of getting raped so i can blame not being a virgin on someone besides myself.
  • i was scared. i’m sorry i turned away.
  • i try to be bulimic but it just doesn’t work. how hard can it be to shove a finger down your throat?
  • i was best friends with a girl i thought i’d never be friends with and i kinda had a crush on her. i’m a girl and i don’t like girls. she never knew until after we stopped being friends. it took me almost a year to get over. i hate her.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. there it is...my secret. I can exhale and it feels so good.

Anonymous said...

it's absolutely amazing the frailty of humans. amazing, heartbreaking, and beautiful.

Anonymous said...

my secret.... it's up there. and you know what? i don't feel as liberated as i thought i would....

Anonymous said...

i never knew my secret would be up here...this made my winter break a whole lot better.

Anonymous said...

Mine didn't get posted.. Damn.

chibi said...

did you send the text to me?

Anonymous said...

Yes, maybe it didn't go through..

Anonymous said...

my secret is on here... but I never sent it.


Truly helps to know someone is sharing my secret.

Anonymous said...

wow. i read my secret and realised how stupid it was.
i just laughed.

Anonymous said...

it feels amazing to relate to these secrets from other people!
is there a uk version of this site?

Anonymous said...

Mine's here too.
I broke my silence. It didn't work out, but it felt amazing. I'm starting clean.